▪ Attend all available training sessions each week more often than not and a minimum of 5 pool sessions and 2 land training
▪ Swimmers are on poolside at least 15 minutes before the start of each pool session (excluding morning training) to complete
stability and mobility work. Swimmers will not get in the pool until they have completed 15 minutes of good quality pre-pool work.
▪ Swimmers complete at least 10 minutes of stretching after every pool session.
▪ Swimmers are to enter a minimum of 10 competitions / open meets throughout the season.
▪ Swimmers have the ability and show ambition of attaining Regional and National Qualifying times and back this up with an
energetic, positive and committed approach to their training.
▪ Work towards squad training and competition goals.
▪ Support each other and compete respectfully.
▪ Show a commitment to preparing for training and competition and recovering afterwards.
▪ Swimmers require the following training equipment:
▪ Stretch band
▪ Pull Buoy
▪ Hand paddles
▪ Snorkel (They make lovely Christmas and Birthday presents!)
▪ Drinks bottle