▪ Attend a minimum of 5 pool sessions and 1 land training session per week, but more often than not, attend all available
sessions each week.
▪ Swimmers are on poolside at least 15 minutes before the start of each pool session (excluding morning training) to complete
stability and mobility work. Swimmers will not get in the pool until they have completed 15 minutes of good quality pre-pool work.
▪ Swimmers are to enter a minimum of 10 competitions / open meets throughout the season.
▪ Swimmers that attain County qualifying times are expected to swim all events they qualify for at County Championships.
▪ Swimmers show ambition of attaining Regional Qualifying times and back this up with an energetic, positive and committed approach to their training.
▪ Work towards squad training and competition goals.
▪ Support each other and compete respectfully.
▪ Show a commitment to preparing for training and competition.
▪ Swimmers require the following training equipment:
▪ Pull Buoy
▪ Hand paddles
▪ Drinks bottle