▪ Attend a minimum of 5 pool sessions and 1 land training session per week, but more often than not, attend all available
sessions each week.
▪ Swimmers are on poolside at least 15 minutes before the start of each pool session (excluding morning training) to complete
stability and mobility work.
▪ Swimmers are to enter a minimum of 10 competitions / open meets throughout the season.
▪ Swimmers that attain County qualifying times are expected to swim all events they qualify for at County Championships.
▪ Swimmers show ambition of attaining Regional Qualifying times and back this up with an energetic and committed approach to
▪ Work towards squad training and competition goals.
▪ Support each other and compete respectfully.
▪ Show a commitment to preparing for training and competition.
▪ Swimmers require the following training equipment:
▪ Pull Buoy
▪ Hand paddles
▪ Snorkel (They make lovely Christmas and Birthday presents!)
▪ Drinks bottle