General Squad Expectations
- Arrive on time for all sessions and with the correct kit.
- Always give your best and be coachable i.e. prepared to listen to the coach and work effectively to meet training targets and goals.
- Be respectful to the coaching staff, team mates and poolside helpers both at training and competition.
- Enter designated competitions for your squad and enter a wide range of events.
- Be available to represent the club at galas for which you are selected.
- Have fun and support each other, but aim to achieve goals for yourself not to please others.
Specific Squad Expectations
- Swimmers demonstrate the attitude and desire to improve their stroke and skill level. They back this up with an energetic, positive and committed approach to their training.
- They demonstrate a strong work ethic and are committed to achieving the attendance requirement of attending all available training sessions each week more often than not, and a minimum of 2 pool sessions each week.
- Work towards squad training goals.
- Work towards achieving process and outcome objectives in competition.